lauantai 29. maaliskuuta 2014

What now?


 
 
 
I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat
I shouldn't be crying,
 
tears were for the weaker days
I'm stronger now,
but something is missing
 
What ever it is,
it feels like it's laughing at me throught
the glass of two-sided mirror
 


Whatever it is,
it's just laughing at me
And i just wanna scream
 
What now? I just can't figure it out

What now? I guess I'll just wait it out, wait it out 

what now? oh, oh, oh, oh! What now?

I found the one , he changed my life

but was it me that changed
 and he just happened to came at the right time

I'm suppose be in love
but i'm numb again

Whatever it is,
it feels like its llaughing at me trought the glass of a two-sided mirror

Whatever it is,
It's just sitting there layghing at me
And i just wanna scream
 
 
What now? I just can't figure it out
 
What now?
 I guess I'll just wate it out, wait it out
What now? Please tell me
What now?
 
There's no one to call
'cause i'm just playing games with them all

The more I swear i'm happy,
the more that i'm feeling alone

'Cause i spent every hour just going throught the motions

I can't even get the emotions to come out
Dry as bone, but i just wanna shout

What now?
 i just can't figure it out

What now?
 I guess i'll just wate it out, wate it out

What now? Somebody tell me
What now?
 
 
 
 
Pupu&Monsterit







3 kommenttia:

Kommenttisi saavat minut hymyilemään ♡